Monday, April 25, 2011

Product Review: Dremel 220-01 Rotary Tool Work Station

Dremel 220-01 Rotary Tool Work Station

Review from Amazon.com
5-Stars ★★★★★ a handy accessory, February 17, 2011
By acktwice
Being very familiar with dremel products this purchase was a no brainer for me.I use this work station for scale modeling and it has saved me a lot of frustration with misaligned drill holes and part trimming. The price is reasonable and the quality of the tool is great. I reccomend this for the hobbyist.

Review from Amazon.com
4-Stars ★★★★☆  Love this Dremel drill press March 1, 2011
By Albert De Jesus
Althought the Dremel 4000 by itself is a handy tool to have, you can't go wrong having the "Dremel 220-01 Rotary Tool Work Station" it has performed well for all the reason I use it for. I gave it 4 stars because if there is any room for improvement, It would be the nut to attach the Dremel 4000 with. Its made of plastic. I hope Dremel get enough of these suggestions to one day make it out of metal.

Review from Amazon.com
3-Stars ★★★☆☆ dremel May 14, 2008
By gadgetjunki "gadgetjunki"
It does much of what I want it to do, problem is it is only good for very light work or as a holder for the dremel for some jobs. Many of the parts are plastic and it moves around when the product is in use, any preasure placed on the tool and it distorts from center. I have got good use out of it anyway but it wont take the place of a drill press. If it was made of all metal it would be a sweet tool with few flaws.

Buy the Dremel 220-01 HERE!

Remember to add your own reviews, join us and post!

Pat K.
The Jewelry Craft Shop

No comments: