Monday, April 25, 2011

Product Review: Solder Sucker

Solder Sucker

This review comes from www.luvdiy.com
Richard Kenyada says:

April 7, 2011 at 9:19 am
5 stars ★★★★★
Never Know When You’ll Need One,
I never thought I’d have a reason to use a de-soldering pump, but recently I found myself disassembling the power supply of an LCD TV. The TV manufacturer had placed inferior capacitors on the circuit board of the power supply and after 2 years, the TV would not turn on. After much research, I found that I could swap out the bad capacitors myself and save a ton of money. So I purchased the desoldering pump to help remove the old solder from the circuit board by vacuuming up the hot solder so that the capacitor can be replaced. Though I had no experience with circuit boards, I was able to complete the task successfully, and the TV now works like new. The desoldering pump worked perfectly, and I can honestly say, “This product sucks!”


Review from Amazon.com
By Alzadna "Father of three"

October 19, 2007
4 stars  ★★★★☆ 
Does the job,
This review is from: SOLDER SUCKER DESOLDERING PUMP DESOLDER REMOVAL VACUUM (Misc.)
It is nice for the price. Did what it is suppose to do. Doesn't feel heavy duty thought. Did not expect that at this price. Recommended for medium to light jobs.

Get Solder Sucker HERE!

Remember to leave your own review, just join us and post!

Pat K.
The Jewelry Craft Shop

No comments: